Educational Goals for The 1968 Exhibit and website
- To introduce or expand students' knowledge of the events of 1968.
- To develop a more nuanced understanding of the complexities of the 1960s.
- To uncover multiple perspectives on the issues of Vietnam, race, politics and the popular culture of 1968.
- To analyze the importance of image in shaping opinion.
- To discover and construct narrative history.
All links are PDF documents
History-Social Science, Grades 9 ‚Äì12
Historical and Social Sciences Analysis Standards 9-12
Social Studies, Grades 8-12
Social Science, Middle/Junior High School through late High School
Social Studies, Grades 4-8
Social Studies, Grades 9-12
Social Sciences, Grades K-12